If you don't get it in the next five minutes, feel free to send me an email ramli [at] marketingpowerups.com.
Thanks for joining Marketing Powerups! I'm now in your corner and rooting for you.
It's my mission to help you level up as a marketer by sharing the frameworks, strategies, and secrets of high-performing marketers.
In the meantime, why don't you check out some of the most popular marketing powerups I've seen?
April Dunford's product storytelling framework.
April Dunford shares her four-part product storytelling framework for creating sales pitches that resonate with buyers and get them to complete the purchase.
Some of the marketing insights you'll learn from April include:
- Why “The Hero’s Journey” story framework isn’t effective at closing deals.
- April’s 4-part product story framework.
- How HelpScout pitches its product using this framework.
- April’s one piece of advice to help marketers accelerate their careers.
Kevin Indig's marketing-led SEO strategy.
Kevin Indig (Shopify, G2, Atlassian) shares the marketing-led SEO levers that Adobe used to double its organic traffic in just 12 months.
What you'll learn from Kevin:
- The difference between product-led and marketing-led SEO.
- The top marketing-led SEO growth levers.
- Adobe’s winning organic growth strategy.
- Two things have helped accelerate Kevin’s career.
Katelyn Bourgoin's 5 F’s of creating un-ignorable content
Katelyn Bourgoin shares the secret to creating un-ignorable content that will stop people dead in their tracks and make them perk up and pay attention.
The marketing powerups you'll learn from Katelyn include:
- The 5 F's of attention.
- Real-world examples of each of those F's.
- One piece of tip that helped accelerate Katelyn's career.